Traditional Chinese Medicine Fertility - Discover TCM Breathing
Exercises That Can Help You Get Pregnant Fast And Reverse Your Infertility
Qi Gong breathing is an important part of the traditional Chinese medicine used
successfully to reverse infertility in
Qi Gong breathing can be used for two important things: relaxation and to enhance
the body's focus on the reproductive system.
The Chinese believe that using this breathing exercise can literally "breathe life
in and through the uterus."
To practice Qi Gong breathing, do the following:
1. Place the tip of your tongue on the roof of your mouth, just behind the top front
2. Breathe in deeply through your nose, concentrating on moving the breathe from
your nose; down the midline of your body; between the breast; through the abdomen; and down into he region about
two inches below the navel. Let he breathe energy pool here,
pushing out on your belly as you inhale.
3. As the inhale ends, move your focus from the area below your navel to your
uterus and the muscles of your vagina. Next, do a kegel exercise by squeezing your pelvic floor muscles as if you
were trying to stop your urine from flowing.
4. Release and exhale, while changing your focus up the spine into your head, then
down the midline of the head and out of your nose.
5. Repeat steps 2, 3 and 4 until they become a more natural, singular movement.
This exercise can be done as often as you can, except when you are menstruating or pregnant.
If you'd to learn more details other TCM exercises that can help you get pregnant
fast and give a birth to a healthy child, we highly recommend you "Pregnancy Miracle"
The Pregnancy Miracle e-book is a proven guaranteed complete and easy to follow
step by step holistic guide for getting pregnant fast and giving a birth to a healthy child in a natural way,
regardless of your age and existing complications in your health.
Click Here to Get Started
Reversing Your Infertility Now with Pregnancy Miracle!